Thursday, December 1, 2011

December Already.

I love the days when I get to talk to all three grandgirls in the same evening.   Well, actually Miss Ruthie isn't talking to me all that much just yet, but I understand she gives the phone big kisses.

She prefers, as does most of the younger generation, to text instead.


Most evenings Isabella does her homework via Skype - she's pretty good about staying on task and plowing through her math worksheets.  The day will soon arrive, though, when her work surpasses my puny math skills.  I struggle not to show fear of the math.

Evie and I Skype as well - she usually colors and tells me about her day.  She's been practicing a verse to recite for her pre-school Christmas program.


Both girls are back in dance classes for the Fall.  So cute.


Christmas decorating will be completed today here at our Florida home because 'tis the season.  It's even chilly outside - I haven't been swimming for two days.  --cds

No comments:

Blog Archive