Thursday, November 24, 2011

Ready to Bind and Happy Thanksgiving


This quilt, I am embarrassed to admit, has been in the Unfinished Projects bin for way too long and I'm not really sure why. I think at one point I was unhappy with the machine quilting and considered a redo, but I took it out again, fixed a couple of spots, added the binding and soon it will be on its way to its intended recipient in Vermont - I hope sweet little Jaycee hasn't outgrown pink, flowery quilts.

We're having a quiet little Thanksgiving dinner here at home today. My kids are all at their various in-laws for dinner and thankfully didn't have to travel very far. We'll get to chit-chat later when time zones and dinner hours permit.

I am off for the morning swim in few minutes, tho the temp is not much above 62. The pool is heated, but still -- brrrr! Health and happiness to all. --cds

No comments:

Blog Archive