Saturday, December 3, 2011

That's A Big Gingerbread House

Last weekend we stopped by DisneyWorld to check out the Christmas decorations at the hotels along the monorail route.  The gingerbread house at The Grand Floridian is pretty impressive.




I would like to have this Cinderella's-pumpkin-carriage-carpet in my bedroom at home, thank you very much.


Riding down the birdcage elevator.


Afternoon refreshment at the Polynesian pool bar.


One of these evenings soon we'll visit the Magic Kingdom to view the fireworks.  I hear the castle is draped in white lights to look like ice.  Our little community here in retiree-ville is in full outdoor decoration mode.  Hideousness abounds.  I will get pictures.  --cds

1 comment:

Alicia B. said...

Quite jealous, I have to admit. One year I really want to make it down to Disney during the Christmas season to see the decorations they put up. And you definitely can't beat drinks at the Polynesian!

Blog Archive