Friday, December 2, 2011

Christmas Decorating

Welcome!

Christmas decorating commences.  I think every electrical outlet in this house is now dedicated to some sort of decoration.  Whatever -- makes me happy.  The downtown village is set up in the front window this year. 


This is either Stowe or Park City.


And an aerial view of the corner gas station selling Christmas trees.


Vintage-y snowman stuff.


Vintage aqua Shiny Brites.


White sparkle tree and Yankee Candle (Home for the Holidays) and, um... a glass of wine to decorate by.


Today I have to rest up from all that decorating.  My next door neighbor is baking cookies which will help with my recuperation, I'm sure.  --cds

1 comment:

Alicia B. said...

I just love your decorations! I'm into the kitschy/retro kinda stuff like those aqua balls. And your village is quite extensive!

Blog Archive