Sunday, September 4, 2011

Lazy Sunday

James and I strolled around the Magic Kingdom yesterday morning and then went for lunch at Downtown Disney for my birthday. I discovered this sweet little fountain behind Cinderella's Castle that I've never noticed before. If you stand in front of it just right, a reflection from the water makes the crown sort of glow and glimmer right over Cinderella's head. I wished I had a granddaughter with us to stand in front of the fountain for a photo shoot. I'm working on that.
So we came home and I finished up a baby quilt for our newest little cousin in NJ.
It's pretty big, almost crib size, so it'll be too large for him right now. But it's soft and cushy for a tiny baby to lay upon and look cute.

Today I'm cleaning up and organizing the sewing room (again). Dinner tonight is fried shrimp, roasted potatoes and salad. Sound good? Come on down! --cds

No comments:

Blog Archive