Friday, June 10, 2011

There Oughta Be A Law...

...against the families of family-owned businesses performing in their own oh-so-obviously self-scripted commercials. There is a particularly painful one run here in Tampa adjacent. I think it's a family-run jewelry store, but honestly they look and behave like escapees from the cast of Hee Haw. I am forced to mute and avert my eyes.

In weather news, we received four minutes of rain last evening - just so you know, we haven't had more than four minutes of rain since late April. We walk a fine line during this time of year, hoping for a nice rainy weekend to green up the grass and fill the ponds, but praying that a three-day rain doesn't have a first name attached to it. My weekend plans include replenishing my hurricane supply box. --cds

No comments:

Blog Archive