Sunday, June 26, 2011

Playing With Colors


That's what I've been doing yesterday and today. Just taking down fabrics in my favorite colors and putting them next to each other. These are going to be stitched up because: Purples + Aquas + Fuschias divided by Silk Threads = Happiness. Oh, Miss Mark, how I hated you and your math class, but look how I am putting your algebraic equations to use now! If only I'd known. Now of course I would demonstrate how to calculate the exact amount of fabric needed to construct a bias binding or how to make 19 set-in triangles fit into a rectangle. And I would lengthen the hems on all your slutty '60's mini-dresses - you were much too old for such short skirts. --cds

1 comment:

Crbola said...

I miss you Ms Claudia. The Esssex quilt show just isn't the same without you. Xo Ms Cindy. Xo

Blog Archive