Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Is It Too Late For A New Career?

No, no, not acting - the closest I ever came to acting was in 5th grade when I mumbled my way through a play written by my best friend; a play that, in retrospect, seemed suspiciously similar to an episode of Father Knows Best. And it's not that I'm even all that fond of Keira Knightley - she's a mumbler, too, I think. No, look beyond her, behind her. See those shelves stacked with pewter and blue transferware?


I want to be the person who gathers all that stuff and arranges it. I'm sure all those dishes need to be washed and dried and shined up pretty. Is that set design? I want to do that. I'll bet Keira Knightley never even noticed the lovely dishware, what with being accosted by scarey pirates and all. Stupid girl. --cds

No comments:

Blog Archive