Friday, November 28, 2014

Oh, It's Christmas!

Well, yes, it is the kick-off of the Christmas Season, I suppose.  But my delight today stems from the occurrence of two of my favorite things.  The first was not unexpected, of course, but nothing beats waking up and watching the early morning news and footage of a good Black Friday store fight.  A Fort Worth area Walmart had the best, in my opinion, with a free-for-all over Blue-Ray players.  I always hear about Black Friday store fights and think, "only in America," but apparently, according to the BBC, Black Friday brawls occurred in England today as well.  Copycats.

Second (and best), tonight's evening news included a report on yet another Tampa Bay area mystery monkey sighting - if you are keeping count (and I am!), that is the third mystery monkey sighting in the five years I've been living in Central Florida.  Like I said, Christmas.

Also, I've been knitting.  Pictures tomorrow of a new sweater for little Miss Ruthanne.  --cds

No comments:

Blog Archive