Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Sewing Room Cleanup Day

The room is so messy I can't bring myself to take a before picture of it. There are threads, fabric scraps and photo album paper scraps, disorder all over the place. I was going to tidy up yesterday but got distracted in the best way possible by an hour and a half Skype-session with Bella. She sat at her desk in Utah doing artwork while I sat at mine in Florida and read "The Boxcar Children" to her. It misses the cuddle factor, no doubt, but Skype is a far-away Grandma's best friend. Little Miss Evie is taking swimming lessons and tho I have no bathing beauty photos just yet, this is from her most recent dance recital photo shoot - her group danced to "Yellow Polka-Dot Bikini." We have another budding reader in the family. Yay! Miss Ruthie obviously loves her books.She also loves toasted marshmallows.I'm off to clear my desk in case I need to have another marathon reading session this afternoon. Next up, The Bobbsey Twins and The Wonderful Winter Secret! --cds

No comments:

Blog Archive