Thursday, January 20, 2011

Visitor Season

The cold weather blew away just in time for the arrival of our first visitors of the winter season. My mom's sisters, Aunti Dee and Aunti Claudia, as well as all-around handyguy Uncle John and Mikey the Wonder Dog, are staying with her.




I've been supplying some soups and breads because we have to keep up our strength for our exercise regime - we are training for the Tour-de-France:













Also we are mainlining sunshine for overall health.

Our next visitors are all booked for March - I can't wait to get my hands on this little sweetpea:

And Ruthanne's mommy and daddy, Josh and Stephanie:


Our favorite dog rescuers, Doug and Heather, are planning a visit in March as well (I can't find a picture of them just now).

Your picture could be here! Call for reservations - our rates can't be beat!



Oh, and I am also working on perfecting my homemade cinnamon buns - with or without pecans, your choice.
--cds

1 comment:

Claudia said...

Those cinnamon buns look yummy, Claudia! So nice to meet a fellow Claudia.

How's the training going for the Tour de France?

xo
Claudia

Blog Archive