Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Home From The Road Trip

I had grand plans that I would write while on the road, take lots of pictures, comment on interesting snippets of life along the I-95 corridor.  HA!  I am hopeless with the grand plans.

Anyway, we crammed a lot of stuff into our two weeks away, first stopping in New Jersey at peak iris-viewing season. 




We then headed north to Vermont to visit our kids and play with Ruthanne, who is almost 2.


 So cute, so funny, so active!  We had a fabulous week - I can't get enough of this sweet little face.



On our way back south, we were fortunate to be invited to spend a few days with our BFFs at a place in Ocean City, NJ.


Pre-season, so it was pretty deserted, a little windy, but sunny and warm-ish.  We did much porch-sitting and a lot of laughing.  So good.


We are home now, back to house chores, morning swimming, and new sewing projects.  More pictures later this week as I sort through them.  --cds

No comments:

Blog Archive