Monday, October 24, 2011

The Girlies

Granddaughter update - cutie-pie photos:
Isabella is our oldest, 8 1/2, loves art and swimming and knows more facts about jungle cats than you can shake a stick at. 



 Evie is the next in line, "I'm 4 now," knows all the poses of America's Top Model, loves to color and can sing "Castle on a Cloud."




Ruthanne, Ruthie, Roo-Roo, is 16 months, our little Irish baby with coppery hair and big blue eyes, also has a wee temper (stamps her foot) and stops what she is doing and runs excitedly to the tub when she hears the word bathtime.


Just thought I'd share some of the many pictures I took last week of the girlies.  Now it is Monday and I'm starting my massive clean-through, tipping over furniture to find all the game pieces, vacuuming up cookie crumbs and Windexing away sweet little hand smudges from my front door - maybe I'll keep those for a while longer.  --cds

No comments:

Blog Archive