Monday, April 25, 2011

Well, This Is Interesting

I planted what I thought was going to be white-veined caladiums in this pot, but as you can see, this is not them: In fact, I don't know what it is going to be - the bag of bulbs must have been mismarked.

I do have last year's pink caladiums unfolding in another pot. Pretty next to the impatiens.
One of the fun things about Florida container gardening is all the reseeding that occurs. These red salvia reseeded themselves from last year's batch:




(Fuzzy pictures, I know, but it's early morning and I can't focus my own eyes yet let alone the camera.)


Hibiscus continues to bloom nicely despite an attack of mutant rose aphids:

So I guess we'll just wait and see what these turn into. I suppose I could look it up now, but it's time for my toast and yoghurt. Or maybe pie and coffee.


I have zero will power. --cds

No comments:

Blog Archive