Monday, December 24, 2012

Christmas Lights -- Disney Style

We braved the chilly nighttime temperatures (58 degrees!!) -- yes, I realize I'm a big baby about the cold these days; I lived in Vermont for 40 years and earned the right to complain about a little Florida chill -- anyway, I tried to take some pictures of the light display at the Hollywood Studios backlots.
 
 
 
 
Disney snow in the air!  
 
 
 
I'm not such a great photographer, but I thought I'd try.  I also took a couple of videos of the dancing lights put to music, but can't figure out just yet how to post them -- first, I need to learn about compressing and trimming and other tech stuff that I don't have time for right now.
 
We may brave the cold AND the crowds and visit the Magic Kingdom on Christmas Day (we may be nuts), but it's best to keep busy, busy, busy.   --cds

No comments:

Blog Archive