Wednesday, February 17, 2010

I Am Pitiful.



These are the extent of my creativity this week - pin cushions. However, note that they are color coordinated as to pins. Never underestimate the calming-factor of organizing pins in a pin cushion by color or design. I once spent about two hours late one night sticking pins in a pin cushion while watching out a darkened window waiting for a bad boy son to come home. Voodoo may have been involved. Boys were hard to raise.

It's boring to keep talking about the cold weather, but I will say I have big plans to buy big containers to fill with flowers this weekend. It's supposed to be around 70 degrees again by Friday. We're patio-blocking-in a little area in the front of our house that will be filled with these containers. I'm done planting foliage plants because this is the second year they have all died. Dumb cold weather. I'll post pictures soon. --cds

No comments:

Blog Archive