Sunday, November 8, 2009

Ick - What A Mess.


Tomorrow I am tackling my bedroom bookshelves. When we got here, I just unpacked and stuffed books every which-way and now this is offending my sense of order. I do find it funny that my 1970 Legal Secretary's Manual is there next to The Agony and the Ecstasy and that there is a lonely Nancy Drew on top of Patterson's Dangerous River and my Rolling Stone Album Guide - what a mixed up mess. This will keep me busy for hours. If you zoom on this photo, you may peruse my eclectic collection - some of these are from my grandmother's bookselves, some from my dad's, and lots from second-hand bookshops. My favorite books of all time are in another room while James repaints their shelving. And then my Florida-themed books are in the living room - I'll take pictures of those, too, because I still reread The Pink Motel from time to time - my first introduction to Florida circa 1960. --cds

No comments:

Blog Archive